- Search or download the stock list from the website and find the lines you are interested in.
- Fill in the order form.
- Send the form to Yuhao Qiu (email:
firstname.lastname@example.org) and Luping Liu(email:
email@example.com) to make clear your purpose.
- If it’s the first time you order lines form THFC, there’s an additional step: sign and stamp official seal on the Material Transfer Agreement (*must be signed by the supervisor), then fax the scanned document to us. For orders of transgenic flies, you need to sign Materials Transfer Agreement, for orders of plasmid, please sign Materials Transfer Agreement.
- If you want to buy our Drosophila lines, please fill the Stock Order Form, rename this file and your e-mail as Name of buyer-Name of PI-Company-Date-By mail(or pick by yourself).
- You'd better choose the attp40 site integrated (2nd chromosome) Drosophila lines, for those Drosophila lines with integrate site at 3rd chromosome (attp 2) may show light red eyes. This will not affect integrated gene expression.
- The order will be processed every Monday and sent at Thursday (all orders in Beijing should be picked up before, but due to the covid19, it is recommended that Beijing also choose to mail them) .
- The fruit flies you ordered will be sent by EMS by default, and the freight will be borne by yourself. If you have other requirements, please note in the order form and email.
- Due to weather conditions, if fruit flies ordered from July 1st to September 1st and December 15th to March 1st of the following year have problems growing due to temperature discomfort, we do not provide free re-mailing service. In addition, during this time, you need to indicate in the order mail or reply to my mail to confirm that you are aware of the risks in the mailing process.
The stock fee (not including shipping fee) and discount are similar to those of the Bloomington stock center. The number of stocks ordered is cumulative through the calendar year and need not be ordered all at once to obtain the discounted price. In addition, the order price of plasmids is $75 per plasmid. If you need drosophila injections and fruit fly customization, please consult the administrator to put forward your specific needs, and we will give a quotation after evaluation.
|Stocks Ordered||Cost per Stock (¥)|
|1-5||200(around 32 USD)|
|6-100||100(around 14 USD)|
|>100||40(around 6 USD)|
|e.g: if you order 150 lines
Then you should pay: 1000+9500+2000=12500