Microinjection for Site-Specific Integration
- Injection lines for site-specific integration:
y sc v nanos-integrase; attP2 (the integrate site is on the 3rd chromosome)
y sc v nanos-integrase; attP40 (the integrate site is on the 2nd chromosome)
- Please provide at least 20ug DNA.
- Vectors for site-specific integration(please note that the selection marker is “vermilion”):
|Vector name||Integrate sites||Cell types||References|
|VALIUM20||attp2, attp40||Somatic and germ line cells||Ni et al., 2011, Nature Methods|
|VALIUM22||attp2, attp40||Mainly for germ line cells||Ni et al., 2011, Nature Methods|
|pNP||attp2, attp40||Somatic and germ||Qiao et al., 2018, Nature Communications
Wang et al., 2019, bio-protocol
|flySAM2.0||attp2, attp40||Mainly for somatic||Jia et al., 2018, PNAS
Jia et al., 2019, bio-protocol
These vectors can be used for gene overexpression as well. You can contact us to ask for these vectors.The price of each vector is
500 yuan or
75 dollars. Besides you need to sign a MTA(Materials Transfer Aggrement) offered by us.
Microinjection for P-element Integration
- Injection line for P-element integration:
- Vectors for P-element integration (please note that the selection marker is "white"):
The pUAST vector
- Please provide pUAST plasmid and helper DNA, each at least 20ug DNA.
a. If you provide the DNA for injection, you will receive the transgenic flies in about six weeks generally. However the transgenic efficiency depends on the DNA size(<10k). We charge you ¥1500 (about 240 USD) per transgenic line. If your transgenic flies are difficult to obtain because of the huge DNA size or others, we may charge more money.
b. If you choose us to build vectors, we charge ¥2200 (350 USD) per transgenic line.